[AZ-Observing] Re: Sort of off topic

  • From: stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 00:06:30 -0700 (MST)

> Are you saying you can't even go to a website of your choice?

Exactly. I can get to other web sites, but not microsoft websites. It
complains it cannot find the address. My IP said it is possible there
could have been something put on my computer that redirects anything
microsoft.

> Strange.
> Like:
> http://www.microsoft.com/net/Download.aspx

I could not get into this either. I must have a virus or some kind of
malware.
Stan