[AZ-Observing] Re: Solar Documentary

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:09:35 +0000

Stan,
  If you're interested in the multiwavelength images of the Sun, you can
find animations on the SOHO website.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov

There's explanations of the wavelengths and coresponding temperatures, too.
Or, you could ask me.  :-)

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman