[AZ-Observing] Solar Documentary

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:25:59 -0800

I just finished watching a documentary on a preview of Cox's History
channel. It was on the solar wind. I did not see the title of it when it
started. I had a pad and pencil ready at the end of it if it gave me the
opportunity to order a tape, but that never happened. It had some very
striking moving images of the sun in various  wavelengths. Does anyone
know what the documentary was called and where it could be obtained?
Stan