[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: PHXJeff@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:53:04 EDT

>Sounds like you have a great place to have a star party!!  Come to the next
>meeting of Saguaro Astronomy Club-- Friday June 21st (the longest day of the
>year) 7:30 at Grand Canyon University.  Enter the campus at the traffic
>light on 33rd Ave.--our meeting is in the Fleming Building (last building on
>the right side) you'll see a SAC sign.  Hope to see you there. Wish you
>could make it out to Eagle Eye with us.  Good luck with your house.

Thanks. I'll try to make the meeting. Indeed the property is great for
viewing. I have a great view to the south. Maybe I can set something up
once the forest opens again. Lots of room for camping, plus two building
with bunks.

Jeff

                          Jeff Hopkins
                            HPO SOFT
    Phoenix, Arizona                      Atlanta, Georgia
  7812 West Clayton Drive               12170 Boxwood Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85033-2439 U.S.A.        Alpharetta, GA 30005 U.S.A.
   (623) 849-5889 (Fax)               (770) 619-3322 (Phone/Fax)

www.hposoft.com & amug.org/~hposoft    dataman.home.mindspring.com
                        4th Dimension Partner
                        FileMaker Pro Expert

   BASIC/C++ Programmer & Web Site/e-commerce Site Development
Over 25 years of Computer, Programming and Database Development Experience

messages.  Thanks.