[AZ-Observing] Reschedule of Novice Group

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:06:30 -0700

Rick Tejera;

Please put a reschedule announcement in the newsletter.  We will try again for
a Novice group meeting on Saturday, May 4th at Flatiron.  Otherwise, all the
same info does apply.  Assuming that you are willing to show up with the hand
tracker and we can try to get some photos taken.

Hope that works;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist