[AZ-Observing] Re: Rainbow Pics

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:06:25 -0700

If you move a little farther back, Stan, to take a picture, then the
"pot o' gold" might wind up right in your observatory!  But I expect
those Leprechauns will have visited and stolen all the gold before you
get back!
(Chased away by the sun dogs, no doubt.)  What are you sipping when you
write these notes? ;>))
Gene
(17250)