[AZ-Observing] Re: On my way to OSP

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 22:24:04 -0400

Gene, et al;

I am answering this from OSP, I will get some photos and have them ready
for a meeting or Holiday Party.

Thanks for the info on the publishers.  I plan to add in Chris's images
and then go through the whole thing one more time.  I will probably be
back in AZ by that time.

I like the idea of a meeting of antique telescope owners and afficianados.
 Sounds like fun.

Wayne, Glad to hear that the weather is cooperating, at least somewhat.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe