[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:37:00 -0700

Tom,

That is what I thought. My case is different. Vekol is almost twice as far for
me. So if I am going to get clouded out, I would rather have driven 45 minutes
versus 1.5 hours. It looks like Ken and Lika may be going to Picketpost. I will
keep monitoring the Clear Skies site and make a final go/no-go around 5pm.

Bernard