[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Report from Griffin Ranch May 30, 2011

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:38:33 -0700

Yes, you are a most fortunate fellow. We are going to take up a collection
and send you and your telescope down to the equator whee you can get a
better look at the core of the galaxy from underneath. All we ask is another
excellent report like this one. Thanks, from one of those who mostly can
only experience sights such as these vicariously.
Jack