[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:28:47 -0700

Truck drivers might take issue with those statements, and I don't think it's
good advice. It's not going to matter if you have a CB, blaring rock music
or a carload of people. Drowsiness is insidious. You won't even know it is
happening in the few seconds of conscious>unconsciousness that can come
quickly for 1/4 second or several seconds. It will be too late and you'll be
under their wheels or airborne. Don't make ANY excuses for continuing. IF
you are drowsy, pull over. It's what rest stops are for.

Jack