[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:05:59 -0700

Are you saying the Sentinel Schwaar Gaze is May 3rd because April 26 was
first mentioned as the date. I think May 3rd would be better.

Also, I wanted to say about the sleep topic, that's OK Steve. You have
your priorities in the correct order. Sleep is most important. That
reminds me (not that you do) one thing we need to stress at outings is
not driving when sleepy but catch a couple hours at least before any
long drive. Driving while sleepy is one of the most dangerous endeavors
there is and should NEVER be attempted.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Co-coordinator
Phoenix AZ
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I had the best of plans, I was going to lay down for two hours and let
Scorpius and Ophiuchus get up, but I REALLY went to sleep and despite
Dave Fredericksen's best efforts, I was not wakeable.  I guess I need a
louder alarm clock......or just pay Dave to make certain that I am up.