[AZ-Observing] Re: MM-Whos going when

  • From: "Ken Reeves" <kreeves@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:53:04 -0700

 All of you realize that all of this e-mail activity about the MM (where do
Iget these M&M's) is rousing up the moiston gods.  I've come to the
conclusion that the moistons (i.e. clouds) do not so much respond to new
scopes, a new moon, etc. but to talk, especially through electronic
transmissions, of observing

Maybe we should start a thread of all the people that "aren't" going out
observing to see if we can fool the gods into thinking it's not worth the
effort and energy to release the moistons.

I thought for a while I would be actively in such a thread, but it looks
likenow I will be "free" on Saturday night, so I hope to be out there.

Maybe it will be real cloudy and cool (think that might fool them?)

Ken

"Tejera, Rick" wrote: Time to start the thread. I'm planning on leaving my
house in Northern
Glendale around 1400 on Saturday. If  anyone else wishes to caravan with me
let me know and we can arrange a meeting place.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona