[AZ-Observing] Re: MM-Whos going when

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:48:15 -0700

  With an eye towards the weather and the other looking back at
last weekends fate, I'm interested in doing this:

  For Saturday, I'll play by ear and decide by 3pm. Would very
much like to attend MM. I like the site. I am worrying about the
forecast for Saturday enough to also try for a Friday night
at a nearer-to-town site. I plan on heading for Veekol at 4-5 pm
tomorrow if the weather looks good for at least a half-night.
Anyone interested in this also?

Russ

messages.  Thanks.