[AZ-Observing] Re: How about Friday night at Flatiron?

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:52:39 -0700

Unfortunately breezy conditions are also predicted for both Friday and Saturday
nights - 15 to 25 mph.

The irridating thing for me is weather that keeps us home but doesn't produce
the badly needed rain our forests could use.  And this is more than likely what
we will get - cloudy and windy conditions but NO rain!  Dang it.

If I'm wrong on this I'll buy (GLADLY) Tejera an In-n-Out burger.

aj

Wes Edens wrote:

> If the weather cooperates, I'll probably go.  I just checked the National =
> Weather Service Phoenix website, though, and the forecast for tomorrow =
> night is mostly cloudy.
> Wes

messages.  Thanks.