[AZ-Observing] Re: How about Friday night at Flatiron?

  • From: "Wes Edens" <EDENSW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:03:31 -0700

If the weather cooperates, I'll probably go.  I just checked the National =
Weather Service Phoenix website, though, and the forecast for tomorrow =
night is mostly cloudy.
Wes

>>> mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx 05/30/02 03:44PM >>>

Hey all,

Anyone up for Flatiron Friday night?=20

Moonrise is at ~12:30, a little early,
but we still get over half the night . . .

Matt

messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.