[AZ-Observing] Re: Globular NGC6712 and Planetary IC1295 in Scutum

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:12:07 +0000

It was also the title/subject of an episode of The Dick Van Dyke show, c.
1961 in which Rob Petri hears a song on the radio that he co-wrote with a
friend years earlier and went round and round trying to get the rights back.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman