[AZ-Observing] Fw: Pass this along to SAC-Forum?

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:49:10 -0700

Dick asked me to post this for SAC members.  I also included AZ Observing as
many folks there know David and would be appreciative knowing what has
transpired.

So far I haven't had time to read the blog but based on prior experience
with Dick's writing I believe it to be a wonderful tribute.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ