[AZ-Observing] Re: Flaming Star Nebula

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:18:39 -0700

Jack, glad to see you are embarking on the 110 Beyond the NGC!  The rest of
the list shouldn't be as difficult - but a challenge none the less which you
are more than capable of rising past.

I don't believe the observation for IC 417 is mine because nothing like that
appears in my notes; consequently I believe it is from someone else.

Let's hope for better weather in the coming weeks.
aj