[AZ-Observing] Dates of several future events for SAC

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:18:14 -0700

Howdy all;

I am certain that several folks will get this message more than once.  Sorry,
but it bears repeating.

The SAC meeting for April 14 is Joe Bergeron, a space artist.  I have heard
that he gives a beautiful slide show of many and varied types of space art.

The Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze will be on Saturday April 26 at the Sentinel
Site.  This is a re-do from the Sentinel rain and mud wrestling contest
postponed earlier.  No, I am NOT moving it again.  The weather gets one last
shot at us, then I surrender.

The date of the SAC in town meeting for May is Friday, May 16.  An incorrect
date of May 14 has been on the web site and in the newsletter, please update
your calendars.  Richard Jakiel from Atlanta will be our "far out of town"
speaker.  He will provide information on observing challenges for a variety of
telescopes and evenings.  Those of you wishing to do some toughies before the
Monsoons start should plan to attend.

I hope I got all that right, I am still somewhat sleep deprived;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: