[AZ-Observing] Re: Congratulations to Bernard Miller

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:42:26 -0700

It appears my original message did not go through because maybe of this
50 word/line limit. It is odd it seems sometimes messages that exceed
this length go through. Sometimes not.
Anyway, here it is again.

It's really amazing what amateurs are doing now when I look at the black
and white images in the 1950's-1960's books like The Birth and Death of
the Sun, Frontiers of Astronomy, and The Nature of the Universe, as
examples, that were taken with large professional observatory telescopes.
Stan