[AZ-Observing] Re: Congratulations to Bernard Miller

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:22:15 -0600

Bernard, et al;

A gorgious image of a fascinating object, thank you and
congratulations.  I hope you got a big pay check;-)

As AJ and I have mentioned several times there are details in modern
images with amateur aperture that equal anything done on film with the
200 inch!!  Absolutely fascinating, I counted a dozen small galaxies in
just the lower left corner of this image, there must be a total of 50
across the entire shot.  AND....in color!!

Crazy, man, crazy;
Steve Coe