[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd on Sat night?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:44:09 -0700

I'll be at Fredericksen Meadow Thursday and Friday. Don't know about
Saturday yet. The forecast up there is looking iffy right now.

If I don't stay, I will be passing the 169 exit on the way home, of course,
and if the skies look better there (forecast or by eye), I could stop for
the night. Won't know until tomorrow morning.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory