[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas on Saturday night

  • From: Wayne Westlake <24launch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:05:18 -0700

I printed up a chart from my Starry Night software zoomed to the FOV
for my 15mm eyepiece.  I did actually set a GPS out in my backyard for
a few hours about a month ago and entered the Lat/Lon in Starry Night.
 I'll be curious to see how accurate it is.  And to compare Starry
Night's ephemeris with what you put below.

Wayne