[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennae Site tonight

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:50:13 -0700

I'm relieved to hear that, Steve.  I bought a new scope in Wisconsin in 1976,
and since then WI enjoys about 3 clear days per year (excluding clear nights
Nov-March which are suitable only for penguins). I've been carrying that guilt
with me for decades....

Might try for tomorrow night at Antennae if you all will accept a new scope in
the same zip code.....

Scott

Sent from my iPhone