[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennae Site tonight

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:41:09 -0500 (EST)

Aha!  I knew it someone else has a new Scope and here they were trying  to
blame it all on me. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  ;)

Dwight

In a message dated 3/9/2013 12:22:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you. The weather forecast has beaten my enthusiasm down. Plus I have
a new  scope; I would probably curse the site.

Next time!

Sent from my  iPhone