[AZ-Observing] Re: Anderson Mesa webcams

  • From: Brent A Archinal <barchinal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:01:32 -0700

Janis -
I wouldn't know.  Maybe Brian Skiff can comment.  Or you could contact
Marc Buie directly, as he apparently operates the web cams - although I
don't see an e-mail address for him at the Lowell web site.

- Brent

----- Forwarded by Brent A Archinal/GD/USGS/DOI on 05/01/2007 11:54 AM
-----

04/30/2007 11:12 PM
Please respond to
az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

az-observing digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
az-observing Digest V7 #121

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:16:25 -0700
From: Janis Schoenfeld <ganymedes@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Anderson Mesa webcams

Brent -       Bookmarked, thanks.  Is there any other archived  footage
of aurora in the Flagstaff area available online?

Janis