[AZ-Observing] Re: Administrivia: Constructive Criticism Needed about AZ-Obse...

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:30:55 -0700

I think if we just eliminate the emails that are from one person directly to
another person it would help a lot (...he said to the group). I'm guilty of
that too. Also if an email is just a one liner, you may just want to delete
it yourself instead of having everyone else do it for you. The Clubs have
their own Announcement Pages - the difficulty is we who can post don't know
who is and is not on those lists. That's the admin's responsibility because
we do not have permission to view the subscriber lists (some, yes, but not
all).

Jack

messages.  Thanks.