[AZ-Observing] 12" Zhumell dob for sale

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EVACONLINE EVACONLINE <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:44:52 -0700

Hi folks,
I have a Zhumell 12" Dob for sale. Bought 2010. Ad posted on CN and Astromart.
$350 priced to sell quick!
No eyepieces. Set up for encoders (has bolts and jacks) but encoders are not
included. New collimation springs placed when I bought it.
Optical train in excellent shape. Above average mirror for a factory-produced
GSO product.  Scope and mount have a few dings and scuffs. Fully operational.
No shipping, pickup only, or I can bring to the Messier Marathon this Saturday
if someone can promise me they'll buy it....
Thanks
Scott Tannehill
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
480-707-7624