<USS Avalon> Transferred

  • From: Debra Mosqueda <mightymidgie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

Ezra Lincoln boarded the shuttle, new orders in hand, and blinked to see a
familiar face.

  "You too?" he asked Raven Xavier.

  "Guess there's no place for me on a family ship," Rae shrugged. "Whatever."

  "I guess," Linc sighed, a little disappointed. He'd just gotten comfortable
on Avalon.

  "Relax, Doc," Raven told him, leaning back and closing her eyes. "She's just
another ship. No big deal. Wherever you hang your hat is home."

  "Right." Linc agreed morosely, looking out the small viewport at the ship
looming in the distance.

  Their new home.

                            I am wounded but I am not dead
  I will lay me down and bleed awhile