<USS Avalon> "Searching For Love In All The Wrong Places" Cmdr Skyler

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx, avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 04:13:54 EDT

"Looking for Love in all the wrong places"
written by
Cmdr Skyler

     Now that things had started to settle down somewhat, and the Avalon was
back in her own time, it was time to find Mehdi. After all when this mess
started they had only been newlyweds for only a few short hours. They never
really
got a real "honeymoon"

     Besides she wasn't in any mood to deal with the Captain yet.... She
wanted to see her husband and make sure he was okay. It was going to be bad
enough
dealing with all the blow hard Admiral's at Starfleet that she just wanted
some time with Mehdi.

     The last time she had seen him was when they had separated to set up the
secondary sickbay and the battle bridge. She hadn't heard a word since then.
The first place she went looking was Sickbay, where she found Georgia.

     "Hey Georgia, you seen that man of mine lately? I seem to have lost him
and no remarks. You promised to be nice."

     "Sorry Skyler, haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him he was
restocking the secondary sickbay. After that I don't know. If I see him I will
let him know you are looking for him."

     "Thanks Georgia."

     Skyler left sickbay more curious than before. She had already been to
the secondary sickbay and he wasn't there. Guess, she would let the computer
find him.

     "Computer where is Ensign Mehdi Idrys?"

     Skyler waited while the computer and it's chips did there thing until it
finally spit out an answer. "Ensign Idrys is in Commander Skyler's quarter's'

         ~~Now why didn't I think of looking there. ~~

     Skyler headed toward her quarters, wondering what was going on. When she
reached her quarters, she entered and found Mehdi asleep on the bed, totally
exhausted from all the work. She didn't have the nerve to wake him up so she
quietly undressed and slipped into bed with him and put her arm around him. He
didn't even move, not even when she snuggled closer to him. ~~Man he must be
exhausted. That's okay we still have the rest of the day. ~~

     Soon Skyler was asleep next to husband for the first time since this
crisis had started. And what a good feeling it was.