<USS Avalon> Returning to the Bridge

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:11:01 EST

Returning to  the Bridge
by Fleet Captain Keith  Ketchum

Keith decided that after  his current bout with the turbolift, he would
climb.  It had been a while  since he had climbed, up the access ladders, but
he
still had it in  him.

As he exited onto deck  two to run by his office, the lights went out, and
after about five seconds came  back on.

He walked up to his  office and the door wouldn't open immediately, but after
a moment, the doors  finally parted.

"Something is happening",  he stated to himself.

Grabbing what he needed,  he made his way to the bridge.

Upon entering, "What's  going on?  First a turbolift, then the lights, the my
office  door."

"Captain, we have gotten  similar reports from all over the ship.  Even while
they were relaying  information, the comm system went down for several
seconds", came a voice from  someone filling in for Phillipa, though he didn't
know
his name.

"Understood, Ensign, make  sure I am kept informed."

Keith moved to his chair  and sat, watching the first of the three planets
come into  view.