<USS Avalon> Fwd: [Celestial Prime] CPJ Photo Gallery! - Please Forward to your Crews

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 22:04:36 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:15:04 -0800
Greetings!

This next edition of the Celestial Prime Journal is our holiday
edition.  For a special treat for the winter season we would like to
put together a photo gallery of our fine players.  Hopefully we’ll be
able to look past the characters and see the true faces of those
playing with us each and every day.

However, we do understand if you wish to remain shrouded in your
internet anonymity. ::smiles::

What do we need from you?

Any picture that you’d like us to see!  Remember that these pictures
will be posted in the CPA’s monthly publication of the Celestial
Prime Journal.  Mugshot!  School photo!  Family photo!  Group photos!
Anything that has you in it!  Images that are sent that are not of
good nature (you know what we mean) will be rejected.

As a courtesy, if you are sending in a picture that contains others
that are not in our group, please obtain their permission before
sending it in.  We’ll list it as ‘Kyle Pierce and Friends’ or
something along those lines.  If it’s the only picture you can find
and they don’t wish to be posted, we have the ability to blur them
out with Photoshop.

If you could please send your pictures to GroundZero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by
December 12th, that would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

- Kyle Pierce

--- End Message ---