<USS Avalon> "Arriving At Izar"

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 06:36:08 EDT

"Arriving At Izar"
Commander Skyler

Looking through the viewscreen Skyler could see that the fleet of shuttles
and runabouts were following behind. It wouldn't be long and they would be at
Izar and hopefully on the new ship that would or should be waiting for  them.

Looking at Skyler, Lyta spoke up, "Commander, we are in hailing distance of
Izar. Shall I open a channel?"

Finally thought Skyler. "Go ahead and open a channel Lyta. Time to  get this
show on the road."

"Izar, this is Commander Skyler of the USS Avalon. I believe that you have
already been contacted by Captain Ketchum about our situation. We are
approximately 5 minutes out and requesting permission to dock."

"Commander Skyler you are cleared to dock at Docking Bay 1 with each  shuttle
taking the next bay. Welcome to Izar."

"Lyta, open a channel to all the shuttles."

"Channel open Commander."

"Attention all shuttles. This is Commander Skyler. We have been granted
permission to dock at Izar. Once all shuttles are docked you are cleared for
some
R & R until such time that we are ready to board the new ship. Thank  you for
your patience during this stressful time. Skyler out."

"Ok Lyta take us in and lets go see what Izar has to  offer."