atw: junior - mid Tech Writer 4 month Sydney bank $450 per day

  • From: Peta Fraser <petaannefraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austechwriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:58:44 +1000

Hi All,

If anyone is interested in the job described in the email below, contact Mark
Whalley from Interpro. His details are listed in his email.

All the best.

Regards,

Peta Fraser
Technical Writer

 From: mark.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: petaannefraser@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Freelists
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 04:45:39 +0000

Hi Peta,

I hope all is well with you?

I am on the lookout for a Junior to Mid-Level Tech Writer for a Sydney based
bank and wondered if you knew of anyone this would suit?  It’s an initial 4
month contract and is going to pay circa $450/day so I suspect a little too low
for you even if you are on the lookout for something new. . .

I know you were kind enough to post something on one of your forums last time
out and wondered if you would mind doing the same this time as it proved to be
very successful?

Kind Regards

Mark Whalley
Account Manager
Interpro - It's the people we know
T: 02 9283 3555 | M:  0426 747 748 | D:  02 8231 3218 | F: 1300 654 097 |
mark.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.interpro.com.au

Interpro Australia Pty Ltd
Level 10, 447 Kent Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra

Please note that by using any information in this document you agree to be
bound by the standard terms/contractual conditions of Interpro Australia Pty
Ltd, which are available from our office on request. You may call and arrange
for the same to be faxed/mailed to you. You agree that if you do employ or
arrange employment/engagement for any candidate(s) supplied in this document
that you have entered a contractual agreement with Interpro Australia Pty Ltd
and are bound by their standard terms and conditions, including the obligation
to pay their standard fee(s). You agree not to divulge any information
contained in this document to any other person(s)without the express written
consent of Interpro Australia Pty Ltd

Any information that you supply to us will be used in accordance with our
privacy policy, a copy of which is available at
www.interpro.com.au/terms/privacy. If you wish to remove your address from our

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

At Interpro, we are consciously thinking of our environment and encourage you
to do the same.  Please only print this email (and any attachments) if
absolutely necessary.