atw: Westies is next week

  • From: "Allan Charlton" <Allan.Charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:16:30 +1100

Folks
I've just had a conversation with Warren and confirmed that the Westies
meeting is *not* tonight.  It's next week, Tuesday 22 February.

We'll be talking about style guides, and we're hoping that you will
bring along your style guide or an extract from it to fuel the
discussion.

Steve and I will talk about style guides to get the discussion going.

Come along!
Commercial Hotel, Parramatta, 6:00 (OK, maybe 6:30).
It's opposite the Parramatta railway station, on the northern side.

Allan

confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.