atw: Tools: Need to get organised...

  • From: "Nikki Ward" <nikki.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:54:52 +1000

Hi again,

I am trying to get a little more organised with regards to my images and
internet bookmarks...

Can anyone suggest their favourite 'freebie' tools that will get these items
back under control?

I have Google's Picassa installed and it does a fairly good job with the
images.. I think.. perhaps there is a better job for viewing document
repositories etc..

Thanks, Nikki

Thanks,
Nikki Ward | IT Documentation and Training Analyst
Tatts Group
240 Sandgate Rd, Albion, Queensland, 4010, Australia
Tel: 07 3637 1445 | Fax: 07 3262 5742
Blog: http://thetechwriter.wordpress.com

~ Please consider the environment before printing this email ~

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Please consider our environment before printing this
email.This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to
copyright, legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They may only be copied,
distributed or disclosed with the consent of the copyright owner. If you have
received this email by mistake or by breach of the confidentiality clause,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all
copies of the email. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived
or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.