atw: Tender Writing Workshop

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:51:20 +1000

To all Austechies and associates who may be interested:
In association with Kite events I am running a one-day workshop
How to Write Successful Tenders

Dates and Locations
21 July - BRISBANE - Mercure Hotel, 85-87 North Quay
22 July - MELBOURNE - Mercure Welcome Hotel, 265-281 Little Swanston St
29 July - SYDNEY - NSW Leagues' Club, 165 Phillip St

Early bird prices finish on the 22nd June, and the Sydney class is filling fast.
Please contact me for a brochure, which includes the rego form. if you want
other information please email or call me.
This is the first public presentation of a course I have been giving
successfully to corporations for several years.
Cheers
Jill

Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications