atw: Tech writing courses in Sydney

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:17:40 +1100

I have a couple of spots left in both courses so please email me as soon as you
can if you are interested in attending.

Technical Writing and Documentation  Sydney  20-21 November 2008

This course is running at 2 Park Ave Roseville. For enquiries, and the course
outline, please email me at:
jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is a limit to the number of students I take as I like the classes to be
interactive.

Writing Skills for Proposals and Tenders     Sydney  24-25 November 2008
This course also runs at 2 Park Avenue Roseville. The course can be done on a
1-day basis for anyone who does not need the writing skills day which is day 1.
Day 2 concentrates on tender and proposal skills.
Please email me for the course outline and for any other queries.

Jill

Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications
2 Park Ave