atw: TW needed with strong web skills: Melbourne

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:02:34 +1000

Dear austechies,

An associate has the following requirement. Send your CV to
cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, if you are interested.

<quote>

We are looking for a Technical Writer / Web Developer combination for an
inner-suburban, Melbourne-based role. Ideally the role is permanent but I do
not want to knock back contractors with the appropriate skills.

We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Technical Writer / Web
Developer that is passionate about the art of designing good looking and
user friendly web sites.

You have outstanding documentation and excellent verbal communications
skills.

In addition, you are more than good in .NET technologies, particularly ASP
and VB. You are also pretty good in SQL Server and have good hands on
experience with Sharepoint and Visual Studio.

You will develop and maintain Websites, Customer Portals using Web Forms and
Web Applications - all the good things that make a really well designed
website.

Our client offers a salary commensurate to experience and a fantastic career
path.

</quote>

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell