atw: Re: systems info tip

  • From: wlewington@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:33:42 +1000

Yes, it is definitely assigned as an official shortcut in the options menu
under keyboard.
If you attempt to assign the combination to another command the currently
assigned to notice tells you exactly what it does, which is fire off the
event to open system info...

Its all a game, begun by MS developers. Maybe it is the key to the matrix
and every other conspiracy theory in the universe.

Maybe its just their to drive us all to drink more.

Or perhaps it's time I took another one of my "pink ones".

Its only Wednesday too...
Warren.

PS: Is someone compiling the tips for a centralised resource or can I start
the process?
And I take it the tips going to the archive of our list? I assume they can
be found in there?