atw: Re: austechwriter Digest V10 #174

  • From: Bruce White <winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:05:57 +1000

Peter,
In the Solomon Islands I have seen "Big Man" politics.
It is a political system like a democracy but based on the cultural
system (Kustom).

A lot of people call this system corrupt but it is not if the Big Man
is not. My only problem with it is that the Big Women don't get a go,
but they do run some of the villages.

..Bruce.White..
winhelp.it@xxxxxxxxx