atw: Re: Word 2002/2003 questions

  • From: Sue Woolley <sue.woolley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:21:15 +1000

Hello Sonja,

That macro worked like a charm to fix my thumbnails problem. Thanks.

I still have the file location problem - I'll look into it in more detail and
let you know if I find out how to circumvent it.

I don't normally grumble, and I am definitely not anti-Microsoft, but, in the
immortal words of someone:

        if it ain't broke, please don't "fix" it!

Why hide features that worked perfectly well????

(With apologies - its been a looooong day!)

Sue