atw: Re: Umbrella companies

  • From: Mark Robertson <kubbua@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Your absolutely right Peter, I'm in the UK and its the
same here, people using umbrella companies are simply
paying over the odds for something they could quite
easily look after themselves. I us an accountant and
pay him a far lesser fee once a year, and he does my
payroll tax returns,the lot. I'm moving to Australia
soo and I'll be doing the same out there.

=== message truncated ===

Got a little couch potato?