atw: Re: Tips: hyperlink file paths break after file save, ...

  • From: tpdhome@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:09:30 +0800

Yep, text with multi-formats... I used it to paste text with hyperlinks behind it. You can paste pictures or anything that can go onto the clipboard.

So, a useful "kludge" that I expect I'll be using more frequently.

And out of interest's sake -- Does anyone know/recall if there is a search code for the table cell marker (the equivalent of ^p for paragraphs and ^l for line breaks)?

Cheers,
Terry

Quoting Jonathan Moffett <moff28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

It is also the Word "kludge" to replace with text containing subscripts
and superscripts:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/167210