atw: Re: Request advice on transition to Tech Writing

  • From: "Hope, Debbie " <Debbie.Hope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:54:41 +1000

Hi again Don

If you are relatively new to using Microsoft Word the following web
sites are useful as well.

*       Allen Wyatt's WordTips  - you can subscribe to the weekly
newsletter www.VitalNews.com
*       Shauna Kelly - http://www.shaunakelly.com/
*       Word  MVP Site (Microsoft Most Valuable Professional)
http://word.mvps.org <http://word.mvps.org/>

Cheers

Debbie

To all Austechies - between us we have offered excellent advice and
summarised well how to make a start with technical writing. If I can
find all the emails we have sent I will put them all together and keep.
Would make a useful 'standard' email we can include when we are next
asked for advice from a newbie.