atw: Re: Paint Shop Pro

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:53:41 +1100

Indeed Warren (L)

I only mentioned version 10 because it was what was around back in 2001
when I was looking into PSP alternatives.

Corel and Photoshop have many distinct purposes and some in common.
They blur the line between the two tool types, even though Corel should be
used to draw the lines and PhotoShop to blur them ;-)

In most instances, I'd need both tools in my tech rider's tool box.

But also in most cases, I end up using good old MS PaintBrush.
Its bristles are available for free on every WinDoze machine and does
a very nice job of editing screen captures in the right hands.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

At 13:11 3/11/2004, you wrote:
>PS, Corel Draw 10 was a VERY BAD version, bug ridden and unstable, in fact
>a version I had at Tyco never loaded from new! CorelDraw 11 is
>MAGNIFICENT. Solid as Ayers Rock. And extremely memory stable now to.

Michael E. Granat
(QGTWD) (FOTROTWYB!)
T/as Write Ideas
E-mail: mailto:writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx