atw: Re: Paint Shop Pro

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:58:59 +1100

Oh hey, I have been using Corel Draw for ten years or so now, profitably and
enthusiastically.
Magnificent. No, actually MAGNIFICENT.

PhotoPain - t. Well, that says it all. Really. In what ways do I hate thee?
Let me count the ways...

I sincerely hope the reason Corel bought Paintshop Pro is to start again on
photo editing software. Because they have sure missed the target from point
blank range so far!!! It is also good to hear they are actually acquiring
too. That is a good indicator of profitability.

Warren.