atw: Re: Off Topic bigtime. The definitive Mr or Ms Politically Correct?

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <c.bkent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:48:56 +1000

Now sanctimonious - that's a good word.  It's not so much about whether we
do the right thing, as about how much we advertise to others that we are
doing the right thing (the green bag) and particularly how sanctimonious we
are when someone else doesn't conform to our definition of the right thing.

And with that I shall go have my afternoon nap and watch days or our
lives/the young and the restless/whatever until I am numbed into oblivion
and can't tell the difference between Taylor and Marlena.

Christine