atw: Re: Off Topic bigtime. The definitive Mr or Ms Politically Correct?

  • From: Sam.Schuman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:34:51 +0930

> They must be people who use bright green shopping bags at supermarkets,
and
> waggle fingers at dog walkers who have run out of bright blue plastic
bags.
> They must tutt tutt at pavement smokers and work out every morning in the
> gym.  The must never watch Summer Bay, and must always tune into AM/PM as
> they commute through rush hour traffic.  And they absolutely must not,
under
> any circumstances, enjoy a Shannon Noll or Anthony Calea song.

Crap. You have just described me to a T Christine. Ms Politically Correct
must be me! Well, except for the gym thing. Oh, and the AM/PM thing. More
of a JJJ person myself, but I guess that is just as bad.

Oh for shame!

cheers, sam

sam schuman
technical writer
csm technology
www.csm.com.au
p 61 8 8984 2505
m 0408 422 502
f 61 8 8984 2412

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. Any
information contained in this email is not to be used or
disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which
you received it. If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email by mistake, please delete this email permanently
from your system. WARNING: Although the company has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company can not accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email and/or
its attachments.
CSM Technology & Management Services Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 8 8984 2400 Fax: +61 8 8984 2412
www.csm.com.au/technology/