atw: Re: OT - Comments about Info Pak

  • From: "Helen Haywood" <hhaywood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:44:06 +1000

Hi Craig

RWD Info Pak is an integrated suite of software that lets you automatically
generate professional documentation by recording keystrokes as you use and
navigate an IT system. You can create printed or on-line materials in Doc,
PDF, or HTML format for end-user training, performance support,
configuration, documentation, or testing.(sales blurb from their web site.
Sounds good doesn't it.)

It is generally used with SAP but can be in most Windows based systems.

Their web site is http://ew6tst.rwd.com/products/rwdinfopak/

Regards

Helen

  _____